Outfight By Night

Outfight By Night

14/03/18: WELCOME TO OUTFIT BY NIGHT

Let’s push the boundaries.

Style is an outward expression of personality & intrinsic creativity, but is it more? You can skim through as many glossy pages as you want, but why not rip those pages out & make something new? 

I wanted to write a style blog documenting myself as I navigate one mode of outward expression. Something to inspire and self critique. It's an idea I've had in my head but never really got around to doing, but there's no time like the present.

The name was inspired by the "outfit of the day" featured all over the blogosphere. I'm somewhat of a nocturnal person, or so I've heard, and as s far as a name goes, why not turn that phrase on its head? It makes it a little more relevant for me and my style, as you will see.

Feel free to connect in the meanwhile and look forward to the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment